Tickers

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Last Sunday

So if you want to see what I did last Sunday, please go visit Dawn's blog. She posted about our day.

Only I'll add that I silenced my mom's phone call while we were eating at the California Pizza Kitchen. She called me back and martyred about Vince telling her he needed to do homework rather than go to her house for dinner. She also was a bit miffed I was not dropping my scrap and bitch session. She really does not approve of me scrapping the NICU stay, and has told me so. She thinks I'm just dwelling in the past, I think I am commemorating my baby's birth and life as well as getting therapy while being creative. Scrapping is a coping thing for me.

Dawn also left of the part where I gave myself a black eye while playing with the make up at Victorias Secret, demonstrating my complete lack of ability to put on black eye shadow. That was nice of her.

No comments:

Nicu Blinkies