Tickers

Monday, April 09, 2007

Please pray for Sierra

Sierra Louise is a baby girl born 14 weeks too soon. She has struggled her entire life with infections and other conditions we were blessed to avoid.

Her mom blogs at http://sierralouise.livejournal.com/

Please go pop in and read their story. The family needs prayers, positive thoughts, candles, good karma, whatever you believe. After Amber got some really nasty posts, she had to turn on registration required as well.

Sierra is very sick right now and her parents are having a really hard time. Her daddy is military and stationed about an hour from the hospital. Her mommy Amber is holding up as well as she can, but is lonely and afraid, and I don't blame her one bit for being scared.

I'm praying for the Lord to hold this little family in the palm of His hand.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

The person claiming to be the mom of a preemie named Sierra Louise is a fraud. She (or he) has been stealing photos of my daughter (born at 25 weeks gestation in Aug. 0f 2005) and posting them all over the Internet, claiming they are of her daughter.

I'm working on taking action against this person, but in the meantime, you can visit my website (which has been up and running since the summer of 2005). I think you'll recognize the child in the photos:
www.kristinaseleshanko.com/baby.htm

I don't know why sick people do stuff like this; it makes me cry and shake with anger that someone would take photos of my dear girl when she was in such a vinerable and sick state and use them for their own weird desires.

Kristina Seleshanko

Nicu Blinkies