Tickers

Saturday, April 07, 2007

New videos

For your viewing pleasure, I have posted several new videos of Sydney on YouTube....

Main site http://www.youtube.com/intorainbowz


Going into Disneyland
We go to the beach
Sydney goes on It's a Small World
Sydney gets a crown
Sydney plays with the Mickey Mouse Balloons we bought her
Sydney goes for a ride on the Merry-Go-Round

See, I LOVE LOVE LOVE It's a Small World. I'm dissappointed I could not post the entire ride... We filmed the whole way through.

I have a couple of photo montages planned, I just need to find where I put the camera. I took tons of still pics.

And completely unrelated to the vacation... Sydney watches the crazy techno frog. It has so many hits because if you search for crazy techno frog on youtube, my video was number 3 (now number 7).

No comments:

Nicu Blinkies