Tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

It's my Birthday

I have not updated lately because of technical difficulties. My home computer got slammed with ad ware, making it crash every 2 minutes. Thankfully a nice anti- spy and ad ware remover has fixed this. I had a hard time downloading it, as the computer kept crashing.

Today is my 28th Birthday. Happy Birthday to me.

Guess what, my family sucks. We had a little get together on Saturday for my birthday that was nice. However, a majority of my family has not bothered to give me a call today.

My paternal grandparents called this morning. I don't have that great a relationship with them, but the call was nice. My mother in law called about an hour ago. While I was typing this, my father, who I don't have that great a relationship with called.

Has my mother called? No. Have any of my four siblings called? No. Has my maternal grandmother called? No. I know she knows the day, because I was born on my grandpa's birthday.

Kind of bumbed. Wish they would call.

4 comments:

Trista said...

Happy Birthday Wendy!!!

queermom said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry hon! I am sure they love you, sometimes people just forget how much it can mean to get a simple Happy Birthday phone call. I hope it was a good one! I was drugged all day, so your birthday was a good day for me! HAH! come see me sometime, K?
~Danielle~
http://spaces.msn.com/members/threeinutah/

Faith said...

It's belated, since I just found your blog thanks to your posting in mine. I hope that you managed to have a great birthday after all!!

Nicu Blinkies