Tickers

Friday, March 02, 2007

Defy Gravity!

Guess what is playing in Los Angeles....


It only opened February 21, 2007....

I'm going March 13, 2007.


We are sitting in very good seats.... and paying a pretty penny for them too!!! I was able to get tickets from Ticketmaster, so we at least I did not pay scalper prices. (But I was ready to pay that once I realized it was playing in LA.)



Figured it out??? Of course you have, my readers are very smart!!!!!
I get to see Wicked. I'm so very excited. I cannot wait. I have wanted to see this play so very bad. I so love the story and so love the music.
Yes, Vince is coming, but I can't help but think that was a waste of $100. I'm really thinking of taking our friend in LA who will be watching Sydney and leaving him with the baby. Hopefully he will like the story. I mean, a play CANNOT be that successful with only women and gay men fans? Right???



1 comment:

Faith said...

[Napoleon Dynamite]Lucky![/Napoleon Dynamite]

Seriously--what fun! It's coming here, but it's playing at the theatre I refuse to go to. (They let people in after the show starts, and the lights and the people jostling around is very distracting and annoying.)

Have a great time!

Nicu Blinkies