Tickers

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Shamless Plea for Votes.

I've entered Syd in a cute baby contest... could you please go and vote for her?

Main contest page is http://www.kosy.com/pages/baby_idol/

When they put the pictures up, they did it in a less than organized way. Basically you have to click through all the pictures to see yours, and it is a pain.

I'll post the pictures so you can see them. (My mom entered her too.)

Baby #158, where we decided to concentrate the votes.... (Dawn took this picture, BTW)

And baby #162 She is wearing a green wig my mom had to wear for work. That is my (thankfully hairless) chin in the corner.

To vote click here (And please vote for #158.)
http://www.kosy.com/pages/baby_idol/vote.html

It seems you can vote once per internet browser program on a computer.... so if you happen to have Explorer and Firefox... you can vote twice. And if you have a home and work computer.... ok, I'll stop begging.
Thanks for the votes!

5 comments:

Faith said...

I voted. Wendy, she is so darling. What a blessing!!

Faith said...

Voted from work.

sarrrah said...

I voted for her! She's so adorable. I can't believe there's people out there willing to criticize your parenting methods. Sydney sounds like she's doing just fine in the loving atmosphere she's growing up in!

Danielle said...

Very cute!
I think maybe Dr. L feels, as I do, that if it isn't absolutely 100% necessary for a woman and a man to both work outside the home the same time of day, thus putting kids in daycare, then they shouldn't. I am content to be a little on the poor side and be able to raise my kids myself, but for some people, it just doesn't work that way, and that's ok. If it's a matter of parents putting kids in daycare so they can own the latest high-priced everything and have the biggest house in the neighborhood, then there is something wrong with that. Also, I think Dr. L also feels that parents think the daycare does everything for them, so they don't really have to do any actual parenting themselves. You, of course, do not expect daycare to raise Sydney. And that is a good thing. Also, you both work to have Syd have good things, not so that she can wear the most expensive clothes and ride in those $3000 strollers when you go out. To each his own, eh?

Danielle said...

One more thing... when Jules had her one year check-up, she weighted 12 lbs 5 oz. Take heart. Some of the brightest, sweetest kids in the world are very tiny. We both know this huh?

Nicu Blinkies