Tickers

Monday, October 02, 2006

Commitment

So I have some big posts brewing, but right now I need to make some public commitments to myself. See I have senioritis something fierce at my old job, and have so much to do, because I've procrastinated like usual.

So here are my commitments for tomorrow, Tuesday:

  1. I will not visit any of the following URLs at work: Blogger.com, Mothering.com, Hotmail.com, Ebay.com, SLtrib.com, Desnews.com, ksl.com, kutv.com, livejournal.com, youtube.com, msn.com, msnbc.com (I am confessing my dorking around web sites.)
  2. I will arrive at work by 8:00, meaning I drop Sydney off at 7:45, meaning I get up at 6:30.
  3. I will eat breakfast.
  4. I will complete all three court reports by 9:30.
  5. I will dictate logs for 15 minutes each hour.
  6. I will complete all over due service plans.
  7. I will complete 4 assessments.
  8. I will take a 45 minute lunch.
  9. I will work until 5:20
  10. I will organize 50% of my desk.
  11. I will not look for people on the IM to goof off with, and will not roam the halls to do the same.

Punishment: If I do not do this, I will not be able to watch dancing with the stars Tuesday night. This is a harsh punishment for me.

Reward: If I have completed the court reports by 9:30, I will allow myself to go vote on the wedding on the today show. I will go directly to the wedding page, will not pass go, will not collect $200.

If I have been productive till noon, I can have a nice lunch. Otherwise, I will eat the TV dinner in the freezer at my desk.

If I have been productive all day, I will order out. Otherwise I have to cook something.

There is my plan, please nag me tomorrow and see if I followed it.

1 comment:

Faith said...

So, Wendy, didja do it? Huh?

Nicu Blinkies