Tickers

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Many questions

69 ODD QUESTIONS. COPY AND PASTE. BE TRUTHFUL AND SEND IT BACK TO ME AND ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS....
1. Are your parents married or divorced? Separated, but they have been for 7 years, so I think it’s about time to get a divorce.
2. Are you a vegetarian? No, and I’m having ribs tonight at a party. YUMMY.
3. Do you believe in Heaven? Yes
4. Have you ever come close to dying? no
5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? Wedding ring, emerald stone ring, watch. I had a charm bracelet that I used to wear all the time, but I somehow lost it in the midst of having Sydney. It could be at my house, or it could be lost at the hospital. I feel sad about losing my charm bracelet
6. Favorite time of the day? Evenings. Hate mornings.
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? No, YUCK!!!
8. Do you wear make-up? YES!
9. Ever have plastic surgery? No, but I’ve had laser procedures and want more. Someday after I’m done having children I want a breast lift/reduction and tummy tuck.
10. Do you color your hair? Yes, the grays really showed up after the baby.
11. What do you wear to bed? Usually a nightgown.
12. Have you ever done something illegal? Yup. Who has not?
13. Can you roll your tongue? Yes.
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? No I have them waxed.
15. What kind of sneakers? New Balence
16. Do you believe in abortions? I used to be pro-choice. But after seeing Sydney on the screen at 5 weeks 6 days and hearing her heartbeat that small, I’ve changed. I lean more pro-life now. I don’t want the government being involved in my life, but I also think that babies need to be protected. I wish there were more adoptions, and that every baby would be a wanted baby.
17. What is your hair color? Brown
18. Future child's name? Well… Katherine still is out there, but if a boy, William Vincent.
19. Do you snore? Yes, loudly.
20. If you could be anywhere in the world where would it be? Beach
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No, but I sleep with 2 homo sapiens and 3 felines.
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Buy a house, new cars, super first class vacation. Oh, and buy some Manolo Blanik shoes.
23. Gold or silver? Gold
24. Hamburger or hot dog? Both are nice.
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? What is that about? I’d die of boredom. I do love Italian.
26. City, beach or country? Beach!
27. What was the last thing you touched? My lips, now the y key now the space key… I give up. 28. Where did you last eat? At my desk breakfast, French toast sticks from Burger King.
29. When's the last time you cried? Last night. Sad movie.
30. Do you read blogs? YUP, sure do.
31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Ummm…. I’m in pants and a button down shirt now…..
32. Ever been involved with the police? Yes, personally, professionally, and sexually…. ;) Vince is a MP.
33. What's your favorite shampoo/conditioner and soap? I just love the freesia Vo5 kind. Smells so nice.
34. Do you talk in your sleep? Only when sick or on a sedative.
35. Ocean or pool? A pool by the ocean, great!
36. What's your favorite song at the moment? Patty Cake.
37. What's your favorite color? Pink and blue
38 window seat or aisle? Window
39. Ever met anyone famous? Was in a traffic jam in a car next to a car being driven by Anjelica Huston. Traffic in LA, the great equalizer. Marina Sirtis, Deanna Troy from Star Trek.
40. Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? Hope so. I have a family who I love and who loves me, that is pretty successful.
41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl
42. Ricki Lake or Oprah? Ricki is not on any more. Oprah when she is doing one of her fluff shows. Otherwise she is VERY preachy. Same for Martha. When I was on bed rest, I LOVED Maury with his paternity questions.
43. Basketball or football? USC football, even though they let UCLA win.
44. How long do your showers last? Depends, could be a 8 minute one, or a half an hour one.
45. Automatic or do you drive stick? Automatic. I can drive a standard.
46. Cake or ice cream? Both! Chocolate, Yummy.
47. Are you self-conscious? yes
48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? NO
49. Have you ever given money to a tramp? Used to, but now I don’t. I sometimes offer to buy them some food.
50. Have you been in love? yes
51. Where do you wish you were? Jamaica
52. Are you wearing socks? Yes
53. have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes
54. Can you tango? No, wish I could
55. Last gift you received? Vince bought me an Ipod Nano for my birthday.
56. Last sport you played? *the sound of crickets*-. . . . Does watching college football and cheering count?
57. Things you spend a lot of money on? Food, clothes, scrap booking, just general money wasting. Vince and I have a lot of electronic gizmos.
58. Where do you live? Utah
59. Where were you born? Downey, CA.
60. Last wedding attended? Can’t remember
61. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Time
62. If you could do anything over, what would you do? Save better.
63. Most hated food(s)? broccoli, onions, radishes, melons
64. What's your least favorite chores? Picking up and folding laundry
65. Can you sing? Yes
66. Last person you instant messaged? Barry at work
67. Last place you went on holiday? Been so very long…. Maybe Bear Lake?
68. Favorite regular drink? Diet Coke and Pepsi, ice cold water, fresh squeezed orange juice
69. Current crush? Vince :)

No comments:

Nicu Blinkies