Tickers

Saturday, February 10, 2007

For Mama Moose

Mama Moose is a poster on the alternative BB where I hang out.

For some reason, Myspace removed pictures of her nursing her baby, and she has been harassed on a separate BB for having nursing pictures in her signature. In support of her, a "virtual" nurse in has been declared. To particiapte in a nurse in, and to show support, I'm posting pictures of Sydney nursing. I took them myself.

For me, this pictures are an example of a miracle. After her birth, having to EP, her very difficult time learning to eat, and her very high palate, the fact that Syndey nurses is a miracle. She has thrived on nursing. Plus, as I'm basically a lazy person, nursing her at home has made life much easier on me.




4 comments:

Plant Girl said...

Absolutely beautiful pics, Wendy. I think there are few things in life more precious/amazing/beautiful than that site. Some of my favorite pics of Katie and I are her nursing while still in the hospital.

Anonymous said...

oh its so nice here
and the baby is so cute) best wishes to you)

JQ said...

Those are beautiful breastfeeding pictures!

Elisabeth said...

Hi, I'm wondering what you may have done to help make nursing with a high palate successful? My 3 month old has a high palate also and I'm in pretty extreme pain at this point - any pointers would be appreciated.

Nicu Blinkies