Tickers

Sunday, June 24, 2007

5 WHOLE POUNDS!!!

Yes. I lost 5 whole pounds in 9 days. I am amazed!

I feel better already. I am actually eating veggies... why because they are free. I have not had fast food in over a week. I feel so much better.

When I'm loosing weight, I can feel it. I don't have a way to describe it, but my skin fits better, looser. I feel softer. It is weird.

I am so very excited about this. If I keep the weight loss up, I'm not touching my nursing points, unless I plateau.

I find eating all the points I have hard. I have 32 now. It is REALLY hard to eat all that when you are trying to eat healthy. Funny.

Vince lost 6 pounds. He is doing very well. He is psycho nutso about tracking, like he thinks there will be a test. Oh well. I'm very happy at how well we have done.

After the weigh in, I went to Wal-Mart to get some things. I wanted to shout over and over, I lost 5 pounds, I lost 5 pounds.

2 comments:

Faith said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!! I know how exciting it is, wanting to go tell everyone, even perfect strangers. lol

I'm temporarily declaring a moratorium from weighing, but I did notice after my first week of being a vegetarian that I'm feeling more comfortable in my skin again. And an outfit I tried on Monday and found a little too snug fit beautifully on Saturday.

Plant Girl said...

Congrats on the 5 pounds!

Nicu Blinkies