Tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Fun with the Army a rant

Can I just have a big screaming temper tantrum for a minute?


I hate the Army. I hate the Army. I hate the Army. I hate the Army. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I hate the Army. I hate the Army. I hate the Army. I hate the Army. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

I hate our fucking idiot in charge, GWB.

DH's unit let him know TODAY, that he has to be there TOMORROW for SRP (paperwork needed before they deploy, the last step before orders are written). Why the fuck could they have not done this on a drill weekend? Because they are going to deploy damn quick, that is my guess. We were told that after Christmas the deployment will happen, but with the Elections in December, I bet he is gone before Halloween...

He is in freaking college, he has class. What FUBAR (fucked up beyond recognition) is this crap?

I hate the loss of control. I hate the thought of my love and I being separated. I am just pissed and upset. I've held in the freaking out for several hours, here it is. Stomping foot, Stomping foot, Stomping foot.

I just want to SCREAM, SCREAM, SCREAM .


I cannot imagine living without him for 18 months. I will go freaking insane. I cannot imagine how I will handle worrying about him. I cannot deal with this all right now. I am almost petrified.

Yeah I know he signed up, blah, blah blah. I don't want to hear truck up and drive on. I am scared, hurt, worried, and freaking out.

PS. Someday I will talk about something other than the Army and GWB, but not today.

2 comments:

Trista said...

Wendy, I am so sorry. That really sucks, and this comment doesn't do justice to how you feel. You can come over anytime you feel like you're going to freak out from loneliness. We're not your DH, but then, no one else is.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there sweetie. I never thought I could make it through either, but we are already more than 6 months into this mess and I am still sane!! You'll be fine, dont let yourself panic noow because you need to focus on the time you have together right now. It's ok to feel mad and scared and upset and sad! You will get through this, I promise!!

Nicu Blinkies