Tickers

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Another sibling and his wife weighs in

My brother the Pious and his wife who were waiting to adopt and is now miraciously due in December came by to bring Vince a congratulations you got promoted gift. They brought him the Star Wars Lego video game. Vince loves it. It is nice when someone gives you a gift you will really enjoy.

Anyway, I mentioned that my mom wants me to move in. He said she wants me there to referee. SIL is an accountant for the I the R and the S. Mentioned I did the math on the mileage and that my housing allowance would go down because of the difference in zip codes. She immediately said that you won't save any money driving 80 miles a day. Both though it would be a bad financial and emotional move, and BTP is my mom's favorite!!! They live blocks away and said they would help with anything, anytime.

So another sibling votes no. That makes 3 votes no, 2 unknown. (But I already know they are nos too).

The Nos have it.

OT.... SIL has not had one teensey urge to vomit. Mandy, Sarah, myself and any others who suffered through a vomit filled pregnancy may now shove our fingers down her throat. I actually am beyond happy that they are pregnant, and am glad she is skipping the vomit. But maybe she could have one 24 hour period of gentle nausea?

No comments:

Nicu Blinkies