Tickers

Friday, March 17, 2006

Good News.....

Dah Dah Dah....

I'm still home. No hospital today for me. Yipee. I am home on bed rest, but I am not in the hospital! I am allowed to move about my home, and other such things, but I am to spend most of my day on my side. The other good news is that Sydney is growing, and her cord flow is improving, meaning all this side laying is working. I go see her again next week, and then the perinatologist the week after. Hopefully we will be back on the weekly visit routine. I am getting sick of medical appointments. So far, no steroids yet. Maybe next week. I am allowed to drive, and occasionally go out to eat. All good news!

Rather than a third exam ultrasound this week, Dr. Calm took a really cool 3-D picture of Sydney. As usual, Sydney wanted no part of cooperating with this. We saw a really cute picture of her appearing to lick her hand. We got a nice picture of her profile. She has a little button nose.

All in all, this was a rather pleasant doctor visit, which is a NICE change from the other visits we have had. Sydney's hear beat was good. She moved constantly. So I'm at home, but I'm not confined. I can shower, drive, make my own meals, go downstairs. Oh, I'm also off pelvic rest! Yeah! Do a little Dance, Make a little Love, get down to night!

She is still behind, but she is looking good. Things are looking up.

1 comment:

Faith said...

Wendy,
I'm very glad to hear that things are looking up!!

Nicu Blinkies