Tickers

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Announcing......

A New wonderfully working computer!!!!

I love my new computer and wide-screen monitor. My accessories will talk to it, dah dah dah!!!

So here is where I am with the pregnancy.....

Sydney is arriving on Saturday. I have to get up VERY early in the morning. She is arriving by C-Section. So not looking forward to that.

At the peri's today, her growth has dropped off. She weighs about 3 pounds 4 ounces. She was moving and breathing like a champ. She passed the bio profile with no problems. From what I'm being told, it is likely that once we get her off this failing placenta and onto breast milk and oxygen, she should grow like a weed. She will likely not have breathing problems, but her sucking reflex could be problematic.

If you could pray for my little girl, I would appreciate it. It was so hard to get her here, and nothing about this pregnancy has been easy.

On the family front, can I divorce my husband and my mother and keep my mother in law? DH (stands for Damn) was an ass the other day in front of my mom, and now she is convinced I'm an abused wife. He was just having a pity party about not getting his lap top because I want to do research. He and my sister are being pretty tense as well. My MIL is being wonderful... she must be on new meds. Anyway, Vince and my mom have called a truce because I put her on the speaker and yelled at both of them. DH and my mom even went shopping for a Mother's day gift for me. My sister (the one Vince is tense with) now works at the hospital.

I was going to post my birth plan, but it is on the old computer and I'm not hooking that thing back up until after the surgery. I'll have to make a copy of it when I go to the Doc's tomorrow.

Also, anyone know why my new computer does NOT have a printer port? Do I need to get a new cable or something?

I'm almost done posting something for tomorrow. Thanks for reading.

It has been much nicer posting this on the new, non crappy computer.

No comments:

Nicu Blinkies