Tickers

Monday, January 16, 2006

More prayers needed here.

Another short post. I currently hate advanced medical technology. Without advanced medical technology, we would have no idea any of our current medical trials are going on. (I know we need to know, but I'm currently blaming this all on the testing.)

My mom was susposed to have ACL (knee) repair surgery on Friday. The cancled it. The MRI and bone scan show a tumor. Likely cancer, but not know. I'm going with her tomorrow to see the orthepedic oncologist. He is coming in early to see her tomorrow so that is not a good sign.

I'll post more when I know more.

Prayers for my mom and for any blessings the Lord could send our way would be good. May I just say that Thursday and Friday were some pretty stressful days.

1 comment:

Faith said...

Wendy,
I'm hoping for some good news--please let us know what's up once you know. Prayers & love,
Faith

Nicu Blinkies