Tickers

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Needing prayers

This is a short post. If you believe in prayer, I am asking for you to pray for my baby.

My triple screen test came back high for a neural tube defect. My doctor is not worried, but of course I am. I have the test results here, and I am so very worried.

I go see the radiologist next Thursday for the in depth ultrasound. I am praying that this test is one of the 9 out of 10 false positives that this test gives. I'll keep you all updated.

Thank you for your prayers.

4 comments:

Trista said...

You have mine. I'm certain that this is going to be one of those false positives!

Faith said...

Wendy, I'm sure it's one of those false positive. And I'm praying for you both!!!

Sherri Williams said...

I'm saying a prayer for you right now...

WendyLou said...

Thanks for the prayers. With everything going on, this is one more worry for me to handle. I so want everything to be ok.

Nicu Blinkies