Tickers

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Years Resolutions?

I swear, I will do better at writing here. I have people who come every day, and I have written nothing new for them to read. I have tons to write about every day, and fail to write any thing.

Taking a page from Faith I will write a list of new years resolutions I will actually be able to keep:

1) I will spend too much at the following stores: Costco, Barnes and Noble, Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and Target.
2) I will continue to be conflicted about Wal-Mart, and then go shopping there.
3) I will waste time at my job online.
4) I will get behind on my paperwork at work.
5) I will throw up regularly (having pretty bad morning sickness here)
6) I will stay up late and sleep in.
7) I will drive too fast and pass on the right.
8) I will obsess about buying a super expensive heavily marketed as being super safe car seat over a likely just as safe, but affordable one.
9) My car and office will be a mess.
10) I will eat out too much.
11) I will re-read great books over and over.
12) I will buy Harry Potter on DVD when it comes out.
13) I will resist the urge to write to JK Rowling and tell her to hurry it up already with book 7.
14) I will write in my blog more regularly.
15) I will continue to get bi-weekly waxing done.
16) I will continue to struggle with balancing work and home.


So there is my list. Pretty straight forward, huh. I am so drained about my job right now, I could scream. I need to write about that, so I will, but not on the work computer. (Or maybe I will write it on Word, and then post it from home.) J

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Faith said...

Wendy, sweetie, vent about your job. I didn't last 9 months in CPS, and I know how horrendous it is to try to balance everything!!! Love ya!
Faith

Nicu Blinkies